Notice and disclaimer
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Simply Fostering makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Simply Fostering has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. Simply Fostering shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Simply Fostering. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Simply Fostering disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Simply Fostering or any of its employees or agents.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.