Becoming a member of Simply Fostering will entitle the member to receive unlimited fostering enquiries.
To secure the ongoing success and growth of Simply Fostering as a significant recruitment resource of foster carers for the UK.
Membership - How it works
When an enquirer referred by Simply Fostering to a member Agency is approved as a foster carer by that Agency, that member will agree to pay Simply Fostering Ltd a 'one off' fee of £550.
Fostering enquiries received by Simply Fostering will be forwarded to each member who has subscribed in the area from which the enquiry came from, denoted by County boundaries.
Within London, each London Borough will be used to define the membership boundaries.
For example :
- If there are 3 subscribed members in Hampshire, an enquiry from that County will be forwarded to each member;
- If there are two subscribed members in Hillingdon, each member would receive the enquiry made within that Borough.
If area membership is undersubscribed, all enquiries will be forwarded to the subscribed members in that area.
If there are no members within an area, Simply Fostering will forward the enquiry to the nearest subscribed member and the relevant Local Authority.
Simply Fostering's target market
Through researching the market, Simply Fostering has identified a significant target group who are interested in foster care, however need to be encouraged due to issues such as:
- Being worried about providing their details to social services;
- Not feeling confident submitting their details directly to a fostering agency;
- Being advised to contact more than one foster care provider by Government and Fostering Network, which they find discouraging;
- Not having the confidence in their potential as foster carers.
In order to attract this target group in particular, Simply Fostering in partnership with one of the UK's most successful web design and marketing companies, has developed this web site and a long term marketing strategy which will be supported by local and national media advertising as part of the development of the organisation.
How to become a member
Complete the online membership form
On receipt of the membership form, Simply Fostering will forward the enquiries within 24 hours of the enquirer submitting the enquiry form to Simply Fostering.